Tuesday 16 December 2014

Is The Flu Jab Effective?

Organic Vegetarian Vegan Food Collage  Dark Stock PhotoOrganic Vegetarian Vegan Food Collage  Bright Mood Stock PhotoMedicine Bottles Stock Photo

Every year where I live and around the UK many people get the flu jab in an attempt to ward off the flu like symptoms for the dark cold winter months.

Let me explain why, unless you are in a "high risk" group you should not bother with the flub jab. They advertise Flu Season like it is a party. Balloons and banners everywhere up the surgery and supermarkets.

The "good news" this year is, that 4 year old's can now get it!

I think it's wrong.

1. The vaccination is full of TOXIC chemicals which are dangerous for your body.

And B I personally don't even think it works.

Let me explain, and give you a brief history lesson. Vaccinations are based on a theory. In fact, the whole approach to mainstream medicine is based on a theory attributed to Louis Patseur.

The "theory" basically says that many illnesses are caused by germs and the only way to cure said illness is to have a vaccination or medication to kill the germs. Pasteur believes that germs are in the environment and anyone can catch them.

At the time, there was a popular and opposing theory proposed by a man called Antoine Bechamp. Bechamp thought that germs were part of our environment, that they are always present, and noted that they only "appeared" when the environment or as he called it the SOIL (inside the persons body) was correct for the germ to thrive.

Bechamp said the emphasis to prevent disease should be placed on "cleaning" our soil/terrain (bodies) instead of attacking the germs with vaccines. The body becomes diseased as a result of stagnant tissue.

Disease thrives in a low oxygen ACIDIC environment. Therefore, disease can't live in a healthy ALKALINE body. Clean, pure healthy bodies are strong enough to beat the viruses.

Basically Bechamps SOLUTION was NATURAL and Pasteurs was MAN MADE.

We all know which theory won the day.

The government make money if they follow Pasteurs theory but none if they follow Bechamps theory. I feel very strongly about this and people need to know this stuff.

Get this, Pasteur, speaking during his final days, about someone else who opposed him (a close colleague Claude Bernard) was noted as saying he was right, the microbe is nothing and the soil is everything.

Of course I have told my mother this who always gets the flu jab, she wasn't having any of it. She will continue to have hers every year. If you have it every year and it works for you, who am I to question that.

I'm just here to let you know that vaccination is not even a proven science, it's just a theory, just someones opinion, based on someone else's opinion, which has been heavily criticised.

Would I get the flu jab?

Obviously not.

Will I catch the flu?

I don't normally but I have to say its not impossible, as last time I checked I was human.



http://ezinearticles.com/?Is-The-Flu-Jab-Effective?&id=8816194

No comments:

Post a Comment